Happy New Year: Antshares Preview 2017
Happy New Year to all our supporters!
Thank you for your support! You are the very reason our project made this far.
TAT wishes the best to you, your family and your friends in the coming year.
Here we present some of the previews of Antshares' roadmap in 2017.
1) Microsoft Visual Studio has listed an Antshares SmartContract Addon, which can be directly used to write smart contracts for Antshares Blockchain using C#. This will be illustrated later in a detailed article.
2) The Web Wallet of Antshares is expected to have some major updates including a gesture password, tx list showcase and the most wanted: SPV-servers to enable a true light wallet.
3) Antshares is in negotiation with several peer projects to enter a consortium enabling Cross-Chain Atomic Swap between every 2 blockchains, and also with the Bitcoin Blockchain.
1) With our dedicated crowdfunding and secondary market exchange, Bichuang.com, coming online with a successful funding of 2,000 Bitcoins, we have laid the foundation for better support to future Antshares-based asset digitization & Dapp developments.
2) The Community is in heated discussion of a possible AntNest Fund project, a investment fund for Antshares-based projects. The fund can be invested with ANS in a smart contract using Antshares VM.
These are some of the incoming events for Antshares in EARLY 2017. As always, your support and participation are crucial for our development.
Have a nice holiday!